Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Update by user Jan 26

Buyer beware.....if you have to get a new computer, and have bought product from them, the key that came with the original download will come up as invalid. Randy at Redboxsoftware will tell you that you have violated the licensing agreement with Microsoft.....

Original review posted by user Jan 25

I purchased MS Office 2016 from the Co in Sept of 2016.I was forced to get a new laptop in Jan of 2017 (less than 4 months after buying the product) when I went to install the product on my new laptop the key was invalid.

I complained to company and they stated I violated MS licensing agreement. This company is a scam, and has deceptive sales practices. They will not do anything to assist me with a valid key. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company, filed a complaint with the FTC, filed with the Attorney General's office in CA and in NH.

Additionally I have communicated with Microsoft as Redboxsoftware claims they have a partnership with.

So buyer beware....if you are smart you will buy the product directly from Microsoft who knows that the license can be moved from one piece of equipment to another.These people at Redboxsoftware are ***.

Review about: Microsoft Office Suite.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Are a scam.

Had an Experience with Redboxsoftware?

Comments