I ordered windows 10 from them, but quickly found out they were a scam from online reviews. I called to refund my order and was assured, on two separate occasions, that it would be refunded in 24 to 72 hours.

This still has not happened, so I am out $80, have never received the product that i asked to cancel anyway, and i haven't gotten an answer when I've called them.

I urge people to go elsewhere, as this company just took my money for absolutely nothing. My next step is to file a claim to attempt to get my money returned to me, and away from this disgusting excuse for a business.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Redboxsoftware. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Redboxsoftware to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Redboxsoftware and redboxsoftware customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1214735

Redboxsoftware is a scam. The product code did not work and they refused to refund my money. Do not use this company.

redboxsoftware
#1197066

Please provide us with your proof of purchase so we can verify your claim.

to redboxsoftware #1214833

Oh, an autoresponse to complaints. Ok.

My order #500013982 in the amount of $ 109.99 and dated July 28 2016.

That should also take you to the two emails I sent your company explaining that the file you sent could not be opened and requesting a refund, plus a third email from me appealing for you to reconsider your denial of the refund. No response from you to that third email.