I purchased MS Office 2016 from the Co in May of 2016.I was forced to reload my laptop in Feb of 2017 after it crashed from software conflicts.When I went to install the product on my laptop the key was invalid.

I complained to company and they stated I violated MS licensing agreement. This company is a scam, and has deceptive sales practices. They will not do anything to assist me with a valid key. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company, filed a complaint with the FTC.

Additionally I have communicated with Microsoft as Redboxsoftware claims they have a partnership with.

Microsoft said they show 7 pirated copies of the product key were loaded on other computers.So buyer beware....if you are smart you will buy the product directly from Microsoft who knows that the license can be moved from one piece of equipment to another.These people at Redboxsoftware are thieves.

Review about: Microsoft Office Suite.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Redboxsoftware?

Comments

Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Cyberlink - No customer support after purchase! MINUS 10 STARS!!!!! Cyberlink "I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!! I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!..." Read more Malwarebytes Customer Service is a total FAILURE Malwarebytes "Malwarebytes' Customer Support is a TOTAL FAILURE. Is Kevin Goodwin even a real person or is he an algorithm on some server stuffed away in a basement corner in some..." Read more Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more