I have purchased several Office 2016 licenses from this company. On 11/21/16 an OS corruption necessitated an OS reload.

I was told by Alvin at Redboxsoftware.com that "We cannot help you sorry." when I needed to reinstall the copy of Office I purchased.

Even though this is the same computer the copy of Office was installed on, they will not assist in any way. This is unacceptable customer service.

Please be aware that the licenses they sell can be considered pirated by Microsoft.

I would recommend that any purchases are done with the full understanding that they will be unwilling to help you should you have a problem.

This person wrote the review microsoft office 2016 home and business from Redboxsoftware. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Redboxsoftware to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Redboxsoftware for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments