2.0
Usability

I purchased 6 copies of Office H&B 2013 and 3 of the product keys get an error message when i try and download the software from the Microsoft website.I have been going back and forth with Redbox software CSRs and they have not come up with a solution.

They keep passing me off to a different rep and the process of sending a screen shot of the error keeps going on. It's been 3 months and no resolution. I think they are purposefully giving me the run around in hopes that i give up.

I will never purchase anything from this company again.I am out $300 with no response to my request for a refund.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of activation issues. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of microsoft office suite and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Redboxsoftware needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microsoft office suite in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Redboxsoftware.

Comments