2.4
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I bought two licenses for Windows 10 Pro and was promised I'd have the keys and the downloads within 24 hours. 24 hours has come and gone and I've received nothing.

I've sent them two emails with no response to either. So, now I must call my credit card company and report them as frauds because they took my money and never delivered. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

Spend the extra money and go right to the Microsoft Store and buy what you need. These software vendors online are becoming more and more shady and it is best to just steer clear of them if you can.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam and fraud site and did not deliver product that was paid for. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of microsoft windows operating system 10 pro and associated monetary loss in the amount of $199. Redboxsoftware needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microsoft windows operating system 10 pro in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Redboxsoftware.

Comments

Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States #1197773

I am dealing with the same. Ordered software yesterday.

I called today and am still on hold.

Over 55 minutes so far after giving them my order number. Microsoft needs to pull the plug on these people.

Dennis

redboxsoftware
Paranaque, National Capital Region, Philippines #1197057

Please provide us with the order number so we can address your concern.