Sometime in mid November 2016, I made an online purchase of Microsoft Office 2013 Student from "Redboxsoftware.com". The an activation key they sent to me via email did not work.

I contacted them about this and was told to send a screenshot of the error message. I did; then never heard from them again.

I made several attempts to contact them by email but could not elicit any response. Despite two requests to cancel the transaction due to a bad activation key, and their unwillingness to do anything about it, I am led to conclude that this is a fraudulent group of people, sitting behind their computers somewhere, peddling probably pirated software.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Redboxsoftware. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Redboxsoftware.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Redboxsoftware to other companies on our site.

Comments