Ordered Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 software that was received after midnight.Activation code was for wrong geographic area.

Called them but it was not during their business hours (10am mountain time). Sent an email to cancel with a screenshot of the issue. Received an email the next day timestamped two hours before I sent the cancellation. They refused to refund the money and had the gall to state that it was my responsibility to know my system and compatibility requirements and therefore they would not accept responsibility because I tried to use the key.

Once again, this is for a key that would not work in the United States.

It is for a different region.Based on when I received emails, I am guessing India.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of microsoft office suite and associated monetary loss in the amount of $101. Redboxsoftware needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microsoft office suite in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Redboxsoftware.

Comments

redboxsoftware
Costa Mesa, California, United States #1197073

We never fail to list system requirements in all product listings so you can check if your device is compatible. Please refer to the terms of service when it comes to refunds that are eligible.