Ordered Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 software that was received after midnight.Activation code was for wrong geographic area.
Called them but it was not during their business hours (10am mountain time). Sent an email to cancel with a screenshot of the issue. Received an email the next day timestamped two hours before I sent the cancellation. They refused to refund the money and had the gall to state that it was my responsibility to know my system and compatibility requirements and therefore they would not accept responsibility because I tried to use the key.
Once again, this is for a key that would not work in the United States.
It is for a different region.Based on when I received emails, I am guessing India.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."
- "They just Deducted R800.00 from my friends creditcard ,contacted them refund to late bank cannot refund, then I had to refund her out of my own pocket , I loaded..."
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "While most reviews are negative in nature, my review of UnbeatableSale.com is completely positive because I am amazed with thier customer service. After ordering one of their products from Walmart.com..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."