Redboxsoftware - Wrong geographic area

Ordered Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 software that was received after midnight.Activation code was for wrong geographic area.

Called them but it was not during their business hours (10am mountain time). Sent an email to cancel with a screenshot of the issue. Received an email the next day timestamped two hours before I sent the cancellation. They refused to refund the money and had the gall to state that it was my responsibility to know my system and compatibility requirements and therefore they would not accept responsibility because I tried to use the key.

Once again, this is for a key that would not work in the United States.

It is for a different region.Based on when I received emails, I am guessing India.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 10 #1197073 Costa Mesa, California

We never fail to list system requirements in all product listings so you can check if your device is compatible. Please refer to the terms of service when it comes to refunds that are eligible.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Redboxsoftware. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Redboxsoftware.
Filing a new complaint about